Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So...how far are we?

I keep getting confused about how far along I am. Actually, I keep getting confused about a lot of things. It's like having a baby inside of you makes you a little dense.
After checking my calendar again and again, I can confidently say that I am 8 1/2 months pregnant! Wow! Where has the time gone?

Now that I am almost 9 months, I can say that this pregnancy really hasn't been that bad, and it really hasn't seemed that long. If you would have asked me a few months ago, or even several weeks ago, I would have said that this thing is just dragging on and on. But, in hindsight, this pregnancy has been awesome! Aside from the occasional sleepless nights, and the bouts of heartburn, and the overall uncomfortableness....it's been a walk in the park. haha!

One of my favorite things about being pregnant is feeling her hiccup! Which, by the way, she is currently doing. I just love it! There is a tiny tiny person inside of me, and I can feel her very life. It is amazing! I love my baby girl, and I am so excited to finally get to meet her.

We have approximately 6 weeks left. Of course, if she's anything like her mom and dad, she will be late! I am praying that she is early though, because there are things we want to do this summer! haha!

Come out, come out, wherever you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment