Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kony 2012

There are some things that we see that we just cannot ignore. For me, this is one of them.
I remember being told in college that we have a limited capacity for compassion. We cannot be moved by everything. We cannot care about everything. If we did, we would live our lives in constant turmoil.

But each of us can be passionate and have compassion for something. And I choose this.
This 30 minute video gripped my heart, and it won't let go. I cried throughout this film. Maybe a little to do with hormones, but I'm guessing mostly to do with the horrors that children are facing.
 We have to stop Joseph Kony!

Please watch this video. And be impacted. And then take a stand with me.


Click this link to go to the website: Kony2012

No comments:

Post a Comment