Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Today I am over this

Currently I am tired of being pregnant. Mostly because I am just plain tired. In a few days I will hit the 8 month mark, and let me tell you...this is no picnic in the park.

Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant. Most of the time. I thoroughly enjoy feeling her move around in there. And it's nice not to have to get up in the middle of the night to a crying baby. We still have some freedom to do whatever we want to do. And it's nice not having to change stinky diapers yet.

But I am just getting so uncomfortable. I literally got zero hours of sleep last night. Hence the reason I am up at 4 in the morning writing this. What else is there to do?!
This giant basketball growing under my shirt does not make it easy to get comfortable.
And the heat!! It's like someone turned up my internal thermometer, and I am constantly on fire. It's so weird to me, because I am typically a very cold person.
And the swelling! Who knew I would swell up like a balloon?! I suppose other woman who have swelled up like balloons. But did they bother telling me?! No they did not. I can no longer wear my wedding rings. So I have a makeshift ring on until...I unswell..

Also, Jaelyn is in the head-down position. She is putting extra pressure on my poor little bladder, which makes me have to potty EVEN MORE now! I literally get up at least 4 times a night to use the bathroom. And that's without drinking anything before I go to bed.

So yes, today I am over this whole being pregnant thing. I want to meet my baby girl, and hold her and cuddle her. I love her so much already! And I want to love her OUTSIDE of my uterus :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment