Thursday, February 2, 2012

Things I've learned from Being Pregnant

Things I've learned from being pregnant:

1. Pizza right before bed is NOT a good idea

2. Anything and everything may make me cry. (One day it's watching 16 and Pregnant, the next day it's getting free coffee at Starbucks)

3. Tums are both my worst enemy and my godsend (I can't stand the taste anymore, but it does help when I attempt #1)

4. Socks and shoes make me cringe

5. I never knew what being "hairy" really meant...

6. I get annoyed when all people want to talk about is my pregnancy. Or I get annoyed when people seem uninterested in my pregnancy. (perhaps this is what will make me cry tomorrow...)

7. Not everyone is interested in seeing my "new" belly button.

8. It is now impossible for me to do anything without making some weird noise.

9. It's better to wait to pick something up until I've dropped at least 3 more items (clumsy much?)

10. People are ALWAYS asking me how I'm feeling now.

11. I go pee more than an old person (and it's just as difficult to get around)


I'm sure I'll think of more as this pregnancy progresses. But in the meantime...enjoy these lessons!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I love these! And isn't it weird how it sort of changed overnight? I feel like three days ago life was still manageable and now, at 24.5 weeks, I feel totally immobile, just like a huge round mass. Chasing after my daughter is...challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it did seem to happen overnight. And it just gets worse every day. But...i'm still enjoying it (strangely enough)!

    ReplyDelete