Monday, May 11, 2009

Well what now?

Friday was officially the last day of my internship! I am completely done with everything. Graduation is the next step!

My last few days there were pretty fun. Mostly because I hung out with Bonnie a lot. She is the lady that I had mentioned in a previous blog. Working with her this semester has been quite the experience. It's been fun and enjoyable, and it's also been kind of scary because you just never know what might set her off. Schizophrenia is a weird thing. But the last few days of my internship were pretty good with Bonnie. One day we were sitting on the porch just talking. I happened to have my camera with me and we decided to take some silly pictures together. It was probably the best time I had had all semester. It was just so joyful sitting there and laughing with Bonnie. I will continue to pray fo
r her. It's sad to think that she might end up leaving the Mission and going back to her lifestyle of betrayal and abuse. I pray that she will rema
in there and get the help that she so desperately needs.

Here are a few of our pictures...





I have also been blessed with a job already, possible two. Soon I will be starting work at Contact Ministries. Previously I wrote about my experience there during one week of my internship. It was a great experience and I absolutely loved working with those ladies there. It's only a temporary position at first, but there's always the possibility of moving up on the ladder.
I also may be working at a Nursing Home in Bloomington. I have my CNA license and I think it would be a great idea to utilize that, mainly because the pay is pretty good.
But that's about it. Hopefully everything works out just dandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment