Friday, January 9, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

I switched to blogspot because it is just a lot easier to manage, and also people can leave comments on this one! I'm all about people leaving me comments (hint hint). Too bad I already sent out those prayer cards with the other website on there. But I'm sure it won't be too hard to figure out. If you're reading this... then kudos to you!


Anyway, I'm leaving for Kenya tomorrow (Jan 10). Here is my flight itinerary so everyone will know where I'll be and when (if flights are on time, of course. And there are no delays.):

I fly out of St. Louis at 2:25 pm
Then I fly out of Chicago at 5:05 pm- and head to London!
I'll get to London around 7:00 am- Sunday
Then I fly to Nairobi at 10:05 am
I should arrive in Nairobi around 9:35 pm Sunday night!

Please pray for me as I travel alone! I'm a little nervous about that, but I should be fine.
I also haven't been able to sleep much lately. I'm not sure if it's just that I'm excited and nervous, or what. I can't blame it on caffeine, cause I nicked that habit in the bud! So hopefully I'll be able to get well rested for travel.

Thanks again for all of your prayers and all of your support. I raised the rest of the money just this week, today in fact! So praise the Lord!

Love, Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Oh Roommate,

    I'll pray for you lots esp. with the traveling and not being able to sleep.

    you probably can't sleep at night because you don't have me to keep you company!

    RM

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be thinking of you & praying for you....

    We Love You!!
    Matt & Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah!

    Be Safe, I will pray your plane doesn't get swallowed up by the sea. I'm with Jessica I hope you get a good sleep.

    Love ya Girl, miss you already.

    little D

    ReplyDelete