Friday, January 23, 2009

A Change of Plans

A Change of Plans

As most you know already, I am no longer in Kenya. Through a series of somewhat unfortunate events, I am now continuing my internship at the Inner City Mission in Springfield IL. This works out well, because I will be working with the homeless and really utilizing my degree in Community Development. I'm very excited about this opportunity and I can definitely see God working through these circumstances.
I am living with my dear friend, Heather Crocker, in Springfield. And it is only a couple of blocks from the Mission. So that is an added bonus.
Thank you all so much for your prayers and your support. They have been greatly needed and I know that God has been answering these prayers.
I will continue to update this blog, although it will be a lot easier to communicate with everyone now :)

Love always,
Sarah

2 comments: