Monday, April 8, 2013

Reclaiming my blog!

Wow, it's been a while since my last post (not counting the newsletter). I guess that's what happens when you are chasing after a very active baby all day every day! How do other moms manage their time so well?! I get to stay at home with Jaelyn, and somehow I still can't manage to get all the clothes and dishes washed, all the toys picked up, and dinner on the table (well...we actually don't have a table) every single night.

I'm dumbfounded by the supermoms out there.

What in the world am I going to do when there are two?!

I guess we shall find out in less than 4 months.

And now for the true topic of this post: Reclaiming my blog! As Phil and I have progressed a little bit further into our endeavors we have decided to get our own website. This will allow all of our friends, family and supporters to be updated and included in our goings on on a regular basis. Therefore, I will get to have my blog back to be used as....well, my blog!
The website will include a link to this blog, but my blog will no longer be used for the sole purpose of our work in West Africa.
More than likely, I will be writing about being a mom of two kids under two, and our transition into life as full time expats living in West Africa. I'm still trying to come up with a name, as Journey with the Kemps is our ministry website name (journeywiththekemps.com). But, perhaps don't go check it out just yet. It's not really up and running. I'm still trying to figure it all out.

So....be looking for changes coming to this blog very soon! And if you happen to have a suggestion for a name for my blog, do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment