Thursday, July 8, 2010

New business, new home?

The past few weeks have pretty much been the exact same thing. I stay home all day while Phil goes to his internship site. I read, I check my email and facebook, I watch some tv, I clean up, once in awhile I'll go run or something. It's all pretty boring.
Phil and I came up with a great idea to ease some of my boredom and to make money. Start my own scrapbooking business. It sounded brilliant! I love scrapbooking, and I love to make money. What better way to utilize those two passions than to make a business of it.
So, I've begun to do the research for this project. Phil gave me a whole list of things that I need to research and figure out before I can actually begin. I told him to just let me loose in hobby lobby and I'd have it all figured out. But, apparently there's a lot more that goes into a business than just simply making the things that I want to make.
I'd prefer he do all the boring business stuff and just let me do the scrapbooking. I'm ready to get to work!

So, that's been my task these last several days. And...I will admit that I've done less research and more buying on ebay. Shhh...don't tell Phil. He probably wouldn't appreciate that too much.
(Just kidding, I have to tell him when I'm buying something).

And now I am in the middle of apartment hunting. We are looking for a place in Springfield, and I have been diligently scouring the internet for open apartments. I'm ready to move NOW! Don't get me wrong, living here is just fine and dandy. But I am so ready to have our own place. And I really want to get to use all of the stuff we got for our wedding shower. It's been like 3 months, and everything is still packed up in its original boxes.
So tomorrow I head to Springfield (without the hubs) to search for a place to call home. Hopefully it will come to pass....!

No comments:

Post a Comment