Sunday, December 4, 2011

#283: Jumping the Gun

I am just so excited about this baby! We find out what we're having in 11 days! I can't wait!

No, like I seriously cannot wait. I want to buy my baby something so bad. But it's too difficult when you don't know what you're having. So today I decided that I will buy two outfits. One for a boy and one for a girl. And I'll just take one back, depending on what we find out we're having!


Aren't they adorable?! I decided this is the outfit I will bring the baby  home in. 
Looking at these two little outfits, I can't decide what I want.
 I want both!!

I suppose if I'm having a girl, I can just give the boy outfit to Heather. We shall see! 
Not too much longer now!

1 comment:

  1. Bahhhh! They're so cute! I can't wait for you to find out what you're having and then for him or her to arrive!

    ReplyDelete